The 9 metre telehandler range has become a firm favourite in the housebuilding sector due to its compact construction and versatility on site.
With over 3000 kgs lift capacity and a reach of 9/9.5 metres, these machines are the ideal workhorse for many project types.
For precision lift and place performance, you’ll find the extra reach and payload you need with the 9m range over the smaller sizes.
Features & Benefits
- High visibility cab and low boom line for greater visual safety.
- Compact in construction for manoeuvrability and tight turning radius.
- Eye level automatic progressive safe load indicator.
- Choice of 3 steering modes: 2 wd, 4 wd and crab.
- Low centre of gravity and long wheelbase.
- Stabilisers are fitted on the Dieci model.
The 9 metre range is increasingly being chosen for today's 2 storey housebuilding requirements and is also an excellent all-round performer for construction and industrial developments.