The 10 metre range offers excellent lift and reach capabilities. With technical and safety intervention from UK Forks and the major house developers, regarding PUWER and HSE issues, the 10 metre range comes complete with hydraulic self levelling stabilisers as standard.
The range also offers a low boom line giving the operator greater visibility and confidence to move around site safely.
Features & Benefits
- Low boom line for greater visibility when mobile.
- All round convex visibility mirrors supplied as standard.
- Improved design and manufacture of boom and chassis structure.
- Hydraulic safety stabilisers.
- 3 steering modes: 2 wd, 4 wd and crab.
Originally designed with the housing developer in mind, the 10 metre telehandler is also suitable for low level construction projects, where safety is the key factor. 10m - overview